Walkera QR Ladybird V2, 4CH 2.4GHz, Dual Speed Quadcopter
NEWLY RELEASED!! This Walkera quadcopter UFO can fly in ALL DIRECTIONS with Flip/Roll functions. Fly in either Normal or Roll mode. VERY fast and agile, yet easy to control and stable. The QR Ladybird V2 features the latest in 3-axis gyro stabilization technology making this quad ultra stable in all environments. The Ladybird is very capable with plenty of power to spare. In normal mode, it's stable flight characteristics allow for stress-free flight. Switch it to aerobatic mode and it becomes even more responsive for those looking to push it to it's limits. From basic flying to amazing quad aerobatics, the QR Ladybird V2 does it all.
The Walkera Ladybird V2 comes fully assembled and is 100% Ready-to-fly straight out of the box after you charge the battery. This UFO quadcopter is designed for anyone over 8 years old. That's suitable from kids to adults! You can also change from normal mode to flip mode. 4 Channels for flying, gives it the capability to move in 8 directions. The 8 directions you can fly are:
- Full function Left/Right Side-Flying
- Rotate Clockwise / Anti-Clockwise
- Move Forward / Backward
- Move Up / Down
- CAN FLIP/ROLL in 4 DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS
- Fixed Point Hovering w/ accurate positioning
The Ladybird comes completely ready to fly with the deVention Devo 4 2.4gHz transmitter included. The Devo 4 is simple to use, features a D/R (dual speed rate) button and has a very ergonomic design. This package also includes the flight battery, USB dual battery charger and 4 spare propellers.
2.4GHz is the standard of new generation radio systems. It offers longer transmission distance, less interference, and more stable radio transmissions. With 2.4Ghz technology, you can fly as many copters with your friends at the same time without interfering with their controls. Range problems and interference are a thing of the past! On the back of the transmitter, you can even flick the DIP switches to change each channel to NORMAL / REVERSE. Also, by adjusting the D/R (Dual Rate) setting on the transmitter corner, you can control the bird's responsive speed. So no matter if you are a beginner or advanced pilot, you will feel confident controlling the ladybird.
You'll find that it is so solid and robust. The graphite legs are rigid and the blades are made of supple yet elastic materials making it virtually crashproof. The Ladybird V2 takes away all of the complicated setup and makes it as easy as opening the box, charging the batteries and flying!
- Helicopter Size: 12.5 x 12.5 x 4.5 (LxWxH)
- Rotor diameter: 5.8 cm
- Helicopter Battery: 3.7v 240mAh Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery
- Charging Time: Approx. 30-40 minutes
- Flight Time: Approx. 10 minutes
- Control Range: 100+ meters
- Transmitter Battery: 4 x AA Battery (not included)
- Full Function All directional flight and 3D flips/rolls capability
- Can toggle between 2 dual speed modes at the push of a button
- 1 x Ladybird V2 (100% assembled) w/ instruction manual
- 1 x Dual Battery Charger + USB charge cable
- 1 x 3.7V 240mAh Lithuim-Polymer rechargeable battery
- 1 x 2.4GHz Mode 2 deVention Devo 4 Remote Controller
- 4 x Spare Rotor Blades (2 front, 2 rear)
- WIndow Box Dimensions (Unit): 28 x 30 x 7cm
- Gross Weight (Unit): 550g
gwaldy (Monday, 21 January 2013)
Wow! This Ladybird is awesome! This is my first at RC and my skill is improving. The Ladybird is so stable and easy to maneuver. I am using a canopy
to protect the props. I am eagerly anticipating spring to be able to fly outdoors. We have 2 feet of snow and -30C right now.
ryanwins (Monday, 31 December 2012)
I got the ladybird v2 for Christmas 2012, and I'm loving it. The only issues I have are the instruction manual that ships with it, is a little thin.
There was no detailed information on how to adjust trim, or how to make the ladybird preform the various rolls shown in the videos above. I was
actually hoping to get the microdrone, which is essentially the same as the ladybirdV2 with a more advance remote, and more detailed information on
how to fly, preform tricks, and adjust trim. http://bit.ly/U0qMbK